- The two main dialects in English are British and American. Some words change depending on the dialect. Here you are some examples
miércoles, 27 de abril de 2016
lunes, 18 de abril de 2016
- How many personality adjectives do you know in English? Have a look at this page and let's see how many more you can add
- Here you are a worksheet to practise PERSONALITY ADJECTIVES
The most famous playwright in British literature is William Shakespeare. He was born in Strattford-Upon-Avon in 1564 and died on the 23th April 1616. This means that this year the 400th anniversary of his death is celebrated.
- Here you are a biography
- And these are the summaries of some of his most famous plays. Can you classify them into COMEDIES, TRAGEDIES or HISTORICAL PLAYS?
- Would you like to know how people live in Shakespearean times? Click here
- Finally, this is the Globe Theatre in London, the place where Shakespeare's plays are reperesented